Admissions are open from Grade Nursery to Grade XI from January every year only for seats made vacant by outgoing students. In Grade Nursery admissions are open for two sections every year. Parents seeking admission for their children should read the prospectus and its regulations very carefully. They should first fill the registration form to have their kids registered and then the date of interview will be intimated to them. Next they should fill the admission form and deposit it with all the necessary documents and pay the required fee as stated in the prospectus on the date of interview. Tests are conducted to check the compatibility of the student in comparison to level of the class in which the student is seeking admission.
(Registration Forms can also be received by mail. Parents need to send a DD or make an online transfer of Rs 300 in favour of MANI DWEEP ACADEMY with an application containing complete mailing address).
- Xerox copy of Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school (Grade II and above)
- Medical Fitness Report
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar Card of the Student and Parents
- Four Passport Size colour Photographs
- One photo of the child with Father/Mother/Both (as applicable)
- Age Three Plus for Grade Nursery and respectively for higher classes
- Presence of both parents is preferable at the time of admission